We understand private school is an investment and a major financial decision for families. We are committed to providing outstanding learning experiences and support for our students. District funding may be available for students in New Jersey and Connecticut. For information about the Naples Act in New Jersey, please click here. For district funding opportunities in Connecticut, we suggest you consult with an educational advocate.
- $37,250 per year for middle school
- $38,250 per year for high school and post-graduate
Private Courses and Support
If a customized program is necessary for your child, prices will vary. Tuition for any courses/support taught privately is based on an hourly rate. Please call Jacqui Byrne (908) 322-0554 for our Berkeley Heights, NJ campus or Kyle Kahuda (203) 628-4018 for our New Haven, CT campus.
International Student Homestay
A tuition surcharge of $4,500 per year is assessed for international homestay students. This fee covers contracting an appropriate homestay, issuing I20 visas and associated administrative costs. In addition, students will reimburse homestay parents for their room and board. Please ask for additional information.
We recognize the cost of a specialized private school can be out of reach for many families.
FlexSchool is able to offer limited financial aid with the goal of helping families afford our tuition. While we cannot promise to meet every family’s expressed need, we approach this process with a great deal of care and objectivity.
- If applying for 2018-19 financial aid, we have two application cycles: priority and rolling. For our priority deadline, the school application must be submitted by February 15, 2018, and the financial aid application must be completed by March 1, 2018. We welcome families to apply for financial aid after the March 1, 2018 priority deadline and look forward to reviewing those applications based on remaining funds.
- A completed financial aid application consists of the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) available at sssbynais.org, income tax returns for 2016 and 2017 as well as W-2s. If the 2017 tax return is not completed by March 1, families are asked to submit it as soon as it is finished and no later than April 15.
- Scholarship applications must also be completed by March 1st along with a financial aid and school application.
- Applicants will be notified of Priority Financial Aid and Scholarship decisions on March 15, 2018. Decisions for rolling financial aid applications are typically made within three weeks of a complete application submission.
The FlexSchool New Haven campus will select a high school student to receive a half-tuition, need-based scholarship. Eligibility is based on fit with the school as determined by the admission process, the potential to contribute to the community, and demonstrated financial need such that the student would not otherwise be able to attend due to cost. The scholarship application is open to prospective students.