How to Apply to FlexSchool Berkeley Heights
- The first step in exploring if FlexSchool is right for your family is to fill out our inquiry form. Once you have submitted the form, we will contact you to discuss FlexSchool’s learning environment; our application requirements and your student’s learning needs.
- If FlexSchool seems like a fit for you or your child, we will ask you to submit scores from one standardized test. We will accept any one of the following: NJ ASK, PARCC, COGAT, ISEE, SSAT, COOP, WISC, IELTS. Students with learning challenges must provide supporting documentation, either in an IEP, 504, educational testing results or a neuropsychological report. We can refer students to neuropsychologists or provide educational testing with a FlexSchool LDTC.
- Jacqui Byrne, Founder of FlexSchool and Head of School for our Berkeley Heights campus will review the reports and contact you to schedule an appointment.
- After your initial appointment with Jacqui, we may invite the student to spend a full day attending classes and getting to know the other students and faculty.
- The admissions team will evaluate the student’s fit for the school and notify the family of an admissions decision.